1. This morning, Eric turned to me and said the words every (normal) woman always wants to hear. "Let's make today our rest day". Last night, we got home at the late hour of 9pm after our Broomball game (we lost 0-1) but who am I kidding, I'll always love extra sleep in the morning.
2. I got a new haircut. Eric took a picture so you can all admire my looks and beauty.
|Really not sure what I was looking at.|
Kidding, I had to go straight to Broomball, so I just threw it in a ponytail, but I really did get a long overdue haircut.
3. I couldn't decide which coffee to buy, so I got them all. I've been working my way through the Eggnog all week, and finished it today, which means that tonight I'm faced with the difficult decision of which one to have tomorrow morning. I think coffee + Christmas is the perfect marriage of things I love.
4. Yesterday we did P90X yoga (We're still following the program, at least for this week). After saying that I didn't really feel P90X was living up to its hype, the yoga was actually really tough - for yoga, anyway. I've never felt like I've gotten a workout doing yoga, unless it was of the hot variety. Anything else I thought was just for stretching. But this has you moving through the poses really fast, and after a few minutes I might have even had a bead of sweat on my brow and was wondering how I'd make it through an hour and a half. It ends with a bunch of tortuous ab work which was a major shock to my system.
5. Confession: Sometimes I "save" things I feel are funny for the blog. I've erased things I've typed before posting them on Facebook, Twitter, or Daily Mile. I have a limited number of thoughts that I feel are fit for publishing, so rest assured, here on Chocolate is My Life you are getting the cream of the crop. Plus, now you can follow me on social media since I'm too lazy/don't care enough to provide buttons on my sidebar. Don't mind that my Daily Mileage weekly total is a whopping one right now.
Do you ever "save" things for your blog?
Which coffee should I try tomorrow? Saturday morning is when I enjoy my coffee to the maximum extent possible making this decision extra important.