1. DON'T go to yoga directly before going to the track for speedwork. It makes you way too sleepy.
2. DON'T do said speedwork in 80+ degree weather when you haven't trained in anything above 60 since last summer.
3. DON'T bother waking up an hour early to do grad work that is due today because the questions won't be posted yet and you'll still have to do it when you get home at 8pm tonight.
4. DO spend that hour writing a dos and don'ts list on your blog - much more productive.
5. DO wet your face before putting your googles on, it lets them keep the water out without creating huge red lines that last until noon and then you don't feel like your eyeballs are getting sucked out of your face for the whole swim.
6. DO pretend that the huge warm spot you suddenly swim through is just a blast of heat from the heater or something.
7. DO dump out your coffee and make a new pot if it doesn't taste right - life's too short to drink watery coffee.
8. DO tell your husband that your meeting with your professor today makes you as scared as if you were meeting with the Volturi and think you are being really funny.9. DON'T get really upset when he doesn't know who you mean and wish you could just live in a dorm with your girlfriends forever so you'll always have someone around to get twilight references and tell you if your outfit looks good for real.
Feel free to add any Dos and Don'ts that you've picked up recently.