Today is faculty relay race day! I'm totally kicking ass and taking names in the egg on a spoon race.
Fill in the Blank Friday is back! It's from The Little Things We Do - check it out!
1. What I love most about my home is everything. I'm such a homebody. I love cooking in the kitchen, I love watching TV and blogging in my comfy blue chair, I love my bed, I love looking at the pictures on the walls and remembering all the fun times I had in them. I wish I loved going out more like everyone else my age but it usually just doesn't beat staying home.
2. I'm excited because, it's faculty relay race day, it's FRIDAY, I can't wait to go for a trail run with Kara and Lily tomorrow, I get to see my mother AND grandmother for mother's day for the first time in a LONG time, and May is just basically a completely awesome month and I could go on and on. I should just do a whole post describing all the fun I'll have this month.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is crying is just a given and doesn't really change anything, so usually going for a run. I've actually changed out of my PJs and gone for runs late (for me, like 9:30pm) at night when I've been really mad, and I always feel better. Eric is super lucky that our biggest fight ever took place right before a 14 mile run, he basically was off the hook by the time I got back. Which is why if I ever can't run, it would really be best to put me in solitary confinement until I can.
4. Currently I am craving well I won't count chocolate because that's just a constant presence in my life so I'll say breakfast - it's time! Bring on the Kashi go lean crunch honey almond flax/kashi warm cinnamon heart to heart with almond milk
Breakfast of champions
5. The thing I love most about my mom is another everything. She's my best friend and I wish I could be like her in every way. She's the most selfless person I know and can always think of the perfect thing to do or say to make everyone around her happy. But then she can think of the perfect comment while taking a picture of those special outfits we all see at Walmart.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Adventures in Ridiculousness - What it's like to be scared of everything except chocolate and wine
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be well I'm sure we all expect to see chocolate here but to be honest I actually don't crave it in the morning, I know, I know, the shame. Yesterday we even had an ice cream bar for Teacher Appreciation Week (We appreciate you! Now get fat right when bathing suit season starts!) and I didn't partake (ice cream at 11:30 am?? Not for me). The answer would be cereal, the only food I can eat any time of day and never ever ever get sick of. We LOVE cereal in the Lindsey household.
Happy Friday Everyone!