Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABCs

This seems like a fun activity when my legs hurt too much to move!

(A) Age: 27
(B) Bed Size: Queen, I love it
(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the fridge....so gross and such a pain to take all that crap apart, I'd rather clean the toilet.
(D) Dogs? I'm probably one of the very few Americans that hates dogs. They bite, they smell, they shed. I avoid them at all costs. I don't like when people tell me "oh my dog won't hurt you" because I really don't think the dog has shared his or her intentions with you. Also, the whole scooping up and carrying around poop thing....um, no thanks.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee, I have a severe addiction.

(F) Favorite Color: Pink or purple, the classic girly stereotypes
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver, although my wedding ring is white gold.
(H) Height: 5 foot 1
(I) Instruments You Play: I played trumpet for 7 years in school, good times
(J) Job Title: Teacher
(K) Kids: 20 that I deal with each day, but 0 biological
(L) Live: Charm City
(M) Mom's Name: Joy
(N) Nicknames: A-MAC, Mr. Miller
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Knock on wood, none
(P) Pet Peeve: Waaay too many, littering/people not recycling, kids coming up and tapping me, getting an email then finding the email printed out in my mailbox, people talking to me in the morning.....
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I'm allergic to thinamin!" The Game Plan - watch it and thank me later
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: Younger brother (Logan) and sister (Darcy), plus a brother in law (Brett)

(T) Time You Wake Up? Usually between 5 and 5:30, 6:30 Sat and I sleep in until 7-8 on Sunday
(U) Underwear: Got a whole drawer full
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I don't like carrots cooked...other than that I pretty much love them all
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Usually reading blogs and drinking coffee is preferable to going to work in the morning....so basically  my lack of desire to arrive at the place I'm headed
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: ummm mouth, chest, that's all that comes to mind
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: My signature red velvet cookies....amazing
Not the greatest pic, but trust me they're good.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I'm really not an animal person....I figure I do my part by not eating them, so I don't have to love them and provide them with affection.

Amanda is doing an awesome giveaway and I really really really want to win!!!

Why do my legs hurt sooooo much?????

7 comments:

  1. Your reasons for not liking dogs are hilarious. I don't know about other people, but my dog regularly shares her intentions with me. :)

    When my normally nice dog met my future sister in law, she bitch slapped her across the face with her paw and left a huge red scratch that was noticeable for days, lol.

    I'd still rather pick up dog poo and carry it once in a while than have a pet that poops in a sand box in my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's that red velvet cookie recipe, missy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this on my blog too and I think they're fun to read!
    I'm with you on the dog thing, honestly. So you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have watched The Game Plan 2392 times. I think it's so stinkin cute. And when he goes in to football practice talking like that..HA!! The tapping thing drives me crazy, but I never thought about the printed email. I'm sure I will start to notice it more now and it will drive me crazy, too! THANKS! : ) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of red velvet cookies, but that sounds like a genius idea! Have you ever posted a recipe!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite having a dog myself, I agree with some of your reasons for not liking dogs. I hate it when other people have their dogs off leash either while I'm running or while I'm walking our dog "it's ok, my dog's friendly" bull. Our dog is practically a big cat: she sleeps all day, doesn't shed too much, and we don't need to take her to the groomer. The only time she bit someone was when my husband was attempting to get information out of me by tickling me. I yelled "Help Molly!!" And Molly came running, watched for a couple seconds then nipped him on the butt (Not a teeth sinking into flesh kind of bite, but with her tiny front teeth). I thought it was hilarious :)

    I love your pet peeve about the email/printed email...hahaha. Hasn't happened to me, but I could see it happening with some of the older people I have worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cookies look seriously good! I LOVE dogs, but I've got to agree, I could definitely do without picking up poop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make me probably more happy than they should.