1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is well I have no shame, so I don't think I would be embarrassed, although maybe I should. I spend a ridiculous amount of time on reading fitness blogs. My embarrassing thing about TV is that I don't like to try anything new and would rather just watch season 2 of Sex and the City for the 99th time.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is
I held onto a pair of khakis and a pair of black pants from high school until last year, when I was 26. The only reason I got rid of the khakis was that my friend had a baby and couldn't fit back into hers so she gave them to me, otherwise I'd still be wearing the other ones!
3. My grocery store impulse buy is usually veggies - I go in just wanting to buy a few specific things but other stuff always looks good and then my fridge is filled with them and its a race against the clock. Don't be impressed with my willpower, things like ice cream could never be an impulse buy because ice cream is always on my list.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is I make my grocery list - I'm not sure why but I always hide it under papers on my desk, like its something shameful! I guess I feel like I should be using work time only for work?
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is COFFEE!!! It truly is the best part about waking up. If that's my greatest addiction, I feel I'm doing ok.
6. A little indulgence that I have is topping ice cream with coffee creamer. Try it, you'll thank me.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is I wish it was just one area. I am proud of myself for cleaning up our desk, but we have some bookshelves that are a problem, and the closet in the guest room essentially looks like a Costco storage area. Also, I don't even look at Eric's side of the bedroom, I just pretend it doesn't exist.
What guilty pleasures are you indulging in this weekend?
Work happy hour today! I love these, I've been looking forward to this one for like a month now. I'll be getting happy with water since I have a 20 mile run tomorrow morning, but I really go for the gossip so its all good. I am also planning to celebrate Valentine's Day early with my first trip to a self serve frozen yogurt place and I could not be more excited about this. Also looking forward to clearing out the DVR, and a ton of procrastinating on writing my paper.