|Struggling not to punch people who complain about AC being|
too cold requires a significant amount of my energy.
3. (More related complaints) I'm also sick of the horrible humidity making me slow and pathetic, but aren't we all. Today was a 9 mile run, something like a 10 minute pace, and I felt like I wanted to puke. And I almost drowned in my own sweat. Lovely.
4. My semester for grad school started last night, so now I get to juggle grad school, two jobs, and training. This is a real challenge because I require more time sitting around wasting time on the internet than the average person, and all these responsibilities really eat into that.
5. I love internet diagnoses as much as the next person, so why have my quads hurt almost at marathon level for nearly a week now? As in, I need my arms to help when I get up from a chair. Eric says I'm not in teacher shape yet, and standing all day has exhausted them. Thoughts?
6. Last month, I was all excited that Eric and I were going to our first interracial wedding (other than our own). The beautiful bride posted this on Facebook last night.
I commented the following:
Immediately after I hit enter, I got a text from my friend saying that the comment right above mine belonged to the priest who had married them. So now he would get that little notification about my follow up comment, which was oh-so-appropriate. In my defense, I didn't know priests used Facebook.
7. This post was a bit of downer, but the important thing is - we're going to San Francisco in two days!
Have you ever made an ass of yourself to a religious official? I wouldn't have guessed my first time would be on Facebook, but there it is.
Seriously, where should we eat in SF?