Friday, January 21, 2011

fill.in.the.blank.friday.

Once again from Lauren at  thelittlethingswedo


1. My favorite quote is... 
"What's done is done". It applies to everything - such as "oooh maybe I shouldn't have eaten that whole tub of ice cream....oh well what's done is done".
2. A bad habit I have is chewing the skin around my nails (ewwwww, sorry!), not opening mail right away and letting it pile up, ignoring my mailbox at school, filling out surveys online when I am supposed to be getting ready to go and as a result being in a huge rush.....

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when my parents came and stayed with me before the marathon. I thought all these other moments would be it, like graduating from college, moving to a new city where I didn't know anyone, getting married, having a job that didn't require a uniform
, etc, but none of them did the trick!

4. Weekends are my chance to do a long run, be ridiculously lazy and sit a
round in my pajamas for hours drinking coffee, clean, catch up on the DVR, grocery shop, do laundry, and prep all my meals for the upcoming week!

 5. When I was a child I wished my name was..I don't remember, BUT I know I desperately wanted straight hair and would do anything, like walking around with my head upside down, to try to get it! Hard to imagine now, I love my curls.

6. I wish I was clever enough to use anything electronic without immediately calling my husband for help.
7. A secret I have is...I don't shower on my rest day. 6 days a week is sufficient in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments make me probably more happy than they should.