Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill.in.the.Blank.Friday

I seriously love Lauren for this game.
And Danielle for introducing me to it.

Its especially perfect since this is a rest day for me so I really have nothing else to say.











1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab something tells me its better to just go with my gut on this one, sooo my laptop, my camera, and my box of photos. 

2.  A smell I really like is I first read this as "a smell you smell like" and I was going to say that since today is Friday, based on my big reveal of last week maybe I shouldn't answer that. Seriously, anything chocolate baking in the oven (or actually any dessert baking), or fresh coffee brewing. I like a lot of smells. I'm the weirdo that goes into Yankee candle just to smell everything (and buy nothing).

3.  Something you might not know about me is I played the trumpet from grades 4-11 and I was in Jazz band in high school. 

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are I pretty much get sucked in to any fitness blog that has race reviews, I can also get really addicted to textsfromlastnight and everyone who knows me knows I am a huge facebook stalker.

5.  This weekend I will be seeing True Grit, running a half marathon with some awesome runner friends,  hopefully attending game night if its moved to Saturday night, possibly trying out my friend's crazy boot camp like kickboxing class, and celebrating restaurant week with some good friends and delicious food!

6. Nothing makes me happier than being with my family or close friends. But seeing that we have a snow day on the news and turning off the alarm is a close second.


7.  A bad habit I have is well this is unknown to me but according to my husband taking up the entire bed.

I'll leave you with some pics of Dance Central from last night. The reason Eric has his shirt off is because I'm the coldest person ever and we have to keep the apartment at tropical temperatures. No lie, when we watched Biggest Loser on Tuesday the heat was at like 72, and I had on thermal pjs, a superwarm robe, thick socks, and a snuggie, and I was freezing. Eric was in shorts sweating.









 Eric insisted this one be included...my moves are lame :(
 Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious! Good luck tomorrow in the race, try to stay dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!

    And texts from last night is hilarious. I also get a kick out of www.engrish.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now stalking textsfromlastnight. Hysterically laughing at my desk--my boss looks concerned. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are hilarious! I want to play!!
    Your "smell" part cracked me up!!
    Sounds like you have a busy busy weekend. Good Luck with your half!!
    I might be in the running for worlds biggest facebook stalker. I just get so bored sometimes. My TFLN app on my phone might be my favorite.
    Have you been to damnyouautocorrect.com??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take up the whole bed too! :P And I smell candles in the store. And yes, coffee brewing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dancing pictures! I borrowed your Fill in the blank Friday (on Friday) and linked back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make me probably more happy than they should.