Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Headlamps make you look cool

Tuesday night track workouts are back!

Here's what I would look like as a miner. Apparently a deranged miner. My marathon training group meets to do speed workouts every Tuesday night at Goucher college. The run from the parking lot to the track is super dark, hence the headlamp.

Apparently the track was closed last week while I was still in NY, so the group never did the workout that I thought I was making up for missing on Sunday. So tonight's speed work was a repeat. I was all excited because I thought I was going faster (nothing like the peer pressure of keeping up with your fast friends) than on Sunday until I realized I screwed up my garmin by just hitting stop, instead of lap, after each mile. It felt pretty tough though, especially after my monster workout yesterday. AND I got up early this morning to do Jillian's 6 pack abs before work!

I used to be into biggest loser hardcore, then couldn't get into season 9. I am loving the premier of season 10 right now though, the former Olympic gold medalist sucked me in. I can't decide if Jillian is my idol or my girl crush though. I realized I take everything she says about health and fitness like its gospel. And she's been looking pretty hot lately....

Two days sugar free - BOO YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments make me probably more happy than they should.