I'm going to copy Kara and do a five random things post.
1. I never wear my wedding/engagement rings when I am running or working out but I HAVE to wear them while I'm racing, I guess for good luck?
Can't really see my ring and I am not wearing my wedding ring yet because the wedding was about to happen, but you know I love posting pics from my wedding day.
2. I hate animals, never want pets, and don't like being near other people's pets, but I don't eat meat. I don't support PETA. I feel I am doing the animals a service by not eating them and therefore don't need to be nice to them.
3. I hate ketchup, but love salsa and marinara sauce. Some people feel its un-American to hate ketchup (and dogs, for that matter). Mustard is my BFF.
I hated tomatoes until I was 24 and then I just ate a whole one off my friend's counter and now I LOVE them.
4. I wake up early to work out but I am NOT a morning person. I don't even like to talk to people before 10am. When my friend moved into the classroom next door to me I told her never to talk to me before the bell rings and we'd have a happy existence.
Me and my next door neighbor, Sue, happy together in the evening.
5. I live across the street from a Safeway, 2 miles from a Giant, but I drive 20 minutes to grocery shop at Wegmans every weekend. It's the best grocery shopping experience and well worth the drive. Anyone from Upstate NY knows what I am talking about.